Bolywood actress Bhumi Pednekar deserves to be in the news for a lot of reasons – her stellar debut performance in Dum Laga Ke Haisha is still winning her accolades around the world.
Just this past weekend, she bagged the Best Actress award at the Indian Film Festival of Melbourne, beating fellow nominees Deepika Padukone, Anushka Sharma, and Kalki Koechlin.
However, despite her many achievements, everyone only wants to talk about one thing: her weight loss.
So we gave Bhumi a chance to respond to the most annoying comments one hears as a “healthy” girl in India. And god damn, she brought some strong sass.
1. “You’d be perfect if you just lost a little weight.”
2. “You come walking. You need it anyway.”
3. “Are you really going to eat that?”
4. “If you just cut down one roti every meal, it would make a world of a difference.”
5. “Do you even know about the health risks you’re putting yourself through?”
6. “Are you really wearing that?”
7. “Have you tried the Special K challenge?”
8. “What kind of person will marry you?”
9. “You look really good in black.”
10. “I don’t think this store carries your size.”
11. “Don’t you wish you could wear anything you wanted?”
12. “Have you tried Herbalife?”
13. “My second cousin’s husband’s sister lost weight by just drinking lemon water. You should try it!”
YOU GO, BHUMI!
Checkout Lurap.com for latest Dresses, Skirts, Tops, Bottoms etc – Any Size Any Style.